• Graduate.jpg
Home Admissions 2- Year Graduate Degrees (M.Sc.) Post Admission Admissions Post-admission - Documents for Enrollment

Enrollment dates

School of Economics and School of Political and Social Sciences:
From July 11, 2016 - to September 30, 2016 

Other Schools:
From July 11, 2016 - to October 31, 2016 

Summer break:
From August 8 to August 22 included

Note: September 1, 2, 13, 14 are dedicated to the Orientation Event and therefore enrollment activities will be suspended during these dates.



List of required documents

Provide the following documents to the International Admissions Office:

  1. enrolment application form: print it from the Cattolica Portal, fill it and sign it. If you are uncertain about the answers to some sections, leave them blank and ask the International Office*;
  2. photocopy of receipt of payment of the first annual instalment of tuition fees;
  3. two identical, recent passport-sized colour photos allowing you identification:
  4. photocopy of ID document and Italian offical codice fiscale (if not available yet, we will explain how to apply for the codice fiscale during the Orientation Event);
  5. non EU students residing in Italy: copy of valid Permesso di soggiorno;
  6. non EU students who applied for a study visa (D type): copy of passport and visa page, copy of all documents issued by the Italian Embassy;
  7. certificate of baptism, if you are of Christian religion (it does not need translation into Italian if this is written in English, Spanish, French, German or Portuguese). If you are not of Christian religion, or if you were not baptized, you will have to attend a short interview at the Centro Pastorale of the University, at the end of which you will be given a signed waiver.
  8. Undergraduate students: high school diploma and its Dichiarazione di Valore, when applicable (please refer to post-admission instructions);
    Laurea Magistrale students: first-level university Diploma, official transcript, Dichiarazione di Valore or Diploma Supplement (please refer to post-admission instructions).
    Bring the original documents and a photocopy as well. If you face issues obtaining the documents by the deadline, you will have to agree with the International Admissions Office on a new date for the submission. 

If you applied for a transfer of credits, you will need to ask the university you studied at to send the official transcript of academic records directly to our office via mail in a sealed and signed envelope.

*If the request for enrolment is submitted by someone other than the applicant, it must be signed by the applicant and submitted together with a signed letter assigning proxy and a photocopy of the applicant’s ID document.








Home Admissions 2- Year Graduate Degrees (M.Sc.) Post Admission Admissions Post-admission - Documents for Enrollment

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site