In order to come to Cattolica for a semester or a year as an Exchange student, your home institution must be a Cattolica partner, either within Europe (List of EU Partner Institutions) or outside (List of Non-EU Partner Institutions) or an ISEP member institution (ISEP Network www.isep.org).
To verify all the options available for you, and to have information about application procedure, please refer to your International Office.
Nomination and application process
The following documents are required:
- One passport-size photos (3x4cm)
- ID document/Passport (scanned copy)
- Learning Agreement/Course Request List containing your planned courses in our institution
- Most recent Transcripts of Records obtained in your current year of study.
- Italian Language Proficiency Report completed from you and from your language instructor
- English proficiency certificate
For the courses of the International Curriculum you will receive all the information related to your course schedule and registration instructions before the beginning of classes.
For the University Academic Curriculum you will receive instructions on how to register to the courses at the Orientation Event and in specific info sessions organized from the International Student Services.