Thanks for your interest in our Undergraduate Degrees.
The following procedure is applicable to candidates holding or who are about to obtain a non-Italian high school qualification
The following procedure is NOT applicable to candidates registered in
- Italian High Schools located in Italy or in a Schengen country
- European Schools and the Accredited European Schools
who must follow the admission procedures for domestic students.
HOW TO APPLY
Before you apply please read carefully the entry requirements in the programs' pages.
Select the degree program of your choice.
You may select up to two programs. Your application will be considered for your first choice only. In case of your application being unsuccessful, we will automatically consider you for the second choice.
Download the application guidelines and read them carefully.
Make sure you follow the instructions provided in order to properly submit your application.
Log in the online application and fill it in. Upload the following documents:
- School grades from last year and first term of current school year, including grading system explanation;
- Secondary School Diploma, if you already graduated from high school, and/or other higher education Diplomas you may have;
- SAT score report, if required (please check the entry requirements)
- English Language Certificate (when required – please read our language proficiency policy)
- If you apply for a transfer, upload the additional documents listed here (Bachelor in Economics and Management only)
- Copy of bio-data page of your passport or ID (in Latin alphabet);
- If you are a Non-EU citizen already living in Italy: copy of your “permesso di soggiorno”;
CV and motivation letter
NOTE: At this stage, we accept documents issued in one of the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian.
- Submit your application. If you submitted it correctly, you will receive a confirmation e-mail at the address indicated (remember to check your spam box as well!). We will start processing your application after the payment of the application fee has been received.
DEADLINES - Academic Year 2017/2018
|ROUND||Online application period||Candidates||Results available*|
|1st Round||January 10 - February 1, 2017||EU and NON EUcitizens and residents||by March 14, 2017|
|2nd Round||February 2 - March 15, 2017||EU and NON EU citizens and residents||by April 26, 2017|
|3rd Round||March 16 - April 15, 2017||EU and NON EU citizens and residents||by May 27, 2017|
|4th Round||April 16 - May 15, 2017||EU citizens and residents. Final deadline for non-EU candidates who need to apply for a study visa||by June 27, 2017|
|5th Round||May 16 - June 15, 2017||
EU citizens and residents only
(this round will open only if places are still available)
|by July 29, 2017|
* Applications will be evaluated by the indicated deadline only if all required documents have been provided upon submission, and if the application fee has been paid.
NOTE: Due to the restrictive and lengthy nature of the student pre-registration process required by the Italian Consulates/Embassies, we strongly advise non-EU students residing abroad to apply by March 15.