As in any university, the library is the place where study, research and cultural contact all meet. The library system of the Università Cattolica is one of the most prestigious in Italy. It is currently supported by all kinds of modern technology, including an electronic catalogue that can be consulted over the web.
Multimedia Library (Mediateca)
Download the flyer
Computer rooms and internet access
Computer halls around campus allow for internet access either on fixed desktops or personal laptops (wall connection or Wi-Fi if available). 17 computer rooms are usually open all day until 9:00 PM. Cattolica provides wi-fi in areas of the main building. Some areas of the main cloisters have wi-fi from 7.00 am until 10.00pm.
Language Center – Servizio Linguistico di Ateneo
The Servizio Linguistico di Ateneo (SeLdA) offers a variety of support language courses to International and Italian Students, to faculty and staff. Currently the Language Centre also offers language training and instruction in the following languages: Italian, French, Chinese, Spanish, Russian and German. You can find detailed information at: http://selda.unicatt.it/milano
Cafeterias (Mensa) in Cattolica
- Educhef Mensa & Pizza.9 - via Necchi 9 (main cafeteria)
- Mensa.6 - Col. Paolo VI, via Verga 9
- Mensa.18 - Coll. Marianum, via San Vittore 18
- Mensa.30 - Residenza Buonarroti, piazza M. Buonarroti 30
Università Cattolica provides you with a badge which allows students to eat in the cafeteria at discounted prices.
- Full meal: € 7.70 / Lunch meal: € 5
- Pizza line: € 4.50
You have to charge money on the student card beforehand to buy your meal: use the prepay machines outside the main cafeteria in via Necchi 9. If you activate your card at EDUCatt by paying the required fee (20€ for exchange/study abroad students, 30€-60€ for degree-seeking students), you will get a discounted price as follows:
- Full meal: € 5.65 (main dish, second course, fruit, bread, drinks)
- Lunch meals: € 4.50 (choose between first course and second course)
At the main cafeteria you can also:
- Eat your home-cooked meal at "my FOOD AREA" from 11.30 am to 3pm
- Use the facility as a study room starting from 3.30pm