• Graduate.jpg
Home Graduate Programs

Graduate Programs

The information you find on this page is designed to help you choose the most suitable program to further your studies with an English-taught or an Italian-taught program.
Università Cattolica offers 2-year M.Sc. degrees and 1-year Specializing
Masters across 12 Schools/Facoltà.

What is the difference between 2-year M.Sc. degrees and 1-year Specializing Masters?
The 2-year M.Sc. degrees: The 1-year Specializing Masters:
  1. You need to have a similar academic background
  1. You can come from a different academic background
  1. The program provides advanced academic knowledge in highly specialized areas. You will write a final dissertation
  1. The program focuses on specific topics and provides practical skills. There is dedicated time for an internship or project work and you will not a final dissertation
  1. Upon completion, you will earn 120 ECTS. The degree enables you to apply for a PhD at any Italian or international university, as well as to internships/ job opportunities
  1. Upon completion, you will earn at least 60 ECTS. The diploma does not give you direct access to a PhD but leads to internships/ job opportunities

2-year M.Sc. degrees in English

2-year M.Sc. degrees in Italian

1-year Specializing Masters in English

1-year Specializing Masters in Italian



  Follow us         



Home Graduate Programs

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site