• Milancampus.jpg
Home Student Services Milan Campus Italian Language Course

Italian Language Course

Italian Language Course

Costs, deadlines and credit award rules are different depending on the category of international student you belong to.

Click on the menu on the right-side of the page to view information for each category.

  1. Exchange/Direct Enrolment (UCSC Partnerships):
    In order to come to Cattolica for a semester or a year as an Exchange student, your home institution must be a Cattolica partner, either within Europe (List of EU Partner Institutions) or outside (List of NON-EU Partner Institutions) or an ISEP member institution (ISEP Network).
  2. Study abroad:
    If your home institution is not an existing Università Cattolica partner you can enroll directly to Cattolica as a Study Abroad student, which means you study at Cattolica for a limited period of time (semester or a year only) and then graduate at your home institution.
  3. Degree Seeking:
    Students who enroll in a degree program: corso di Laurea, corso di Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario (Specializing Master), and receive a Diploma issued by Università Cattolica upon graduation. 


  Follow us         



We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site